Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash Review


Another hot summer's night and I reach out for my almost empty bottle of face wash. Toners are in use in plenty but the face washes are the ones that are being used and thrown by the bottle. Since I use it twice a day in summer, I prefer something mild and gentle but at the same time it needs to work with any signs of grease on the face. It should feel good too. Which is why I keep going back to this brand.

Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash Review
Product Guide

Gentle enough wash to use everyday for clean and clear skin.
Recommended for those who want to remove excess oil from their skin and prevent pimples.
Liquid formula cleanses deep without causing dryness and hence can be used daily.

Packaging

Product comes in a plastic bodied, orange-toned clear and light plastic bottle which is very convenient to carry.
A purple flip-cap top mechanism helps to squeeze out the accurate amount of product that is required.
No frills packaging. It is so light and easy to carry.

Clean and Clear Foaming Face Wash Review
Performance

The product comes out as an oozing transparent liquid and is very light. You need a little more than a dew drop size to cover your entire face.
It foams and is very mild on the skin which makes it good for the sensitive skinned, and can also be used frequently as the formula is not drying.
It controls oil secretion for perhaps about two hours tops in humid climes.
After which you need to rinse out your face again.
I have not faced any issues of breakouts with this product and hence I give it a green signal.
Also, I see myself purchasing those cute little bottles of these in the other variants.
It has a citrusy-floral scent which is very mild and not overpowering at all.

This is what i had in my sling bag ALL of last year when I attended coaching classes that used to be strenuous and I used to wash my face with this exact product during every hourly break they used to give us and I would feel instantly relieved and refreshed to face the next session.

Ingredients

Water, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Myristic acid, Lauric acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauryl Phosphate,
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, fragrance, pentasodium triphosphate, O-Cymen-5-ol, benzophenone 4, Butylated hydroxy Toluene

Rating: 4/5

MRP: Rs.98/100ml, available here

Share:

14 comments

  1. Great review. One of the very effective affordable product we have in Indian market :)

    Recently Posted: Just Herbs Moisturizing Sun Protection Lotion review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Swathi. It's a good pick among the face washes we have here :)

      Delete
  2. This is my favorite face wash.
    https://thebeautydrive.wordpress.com/2016/05/10/garnier-cleansing-micellar-water/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad that the said product is not available in the Indian market.

      Delete
  3. I love their face wash.. they work really well..

    Love | MakeupDrama
    Recently Posted: Hedonista Face Soufflé Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do work well for me too, Gressa. Thank you for your comment and you have such a beautiful name :)

      Delete
  4. I have acne prone skin and it did not suit me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for alerting me to it, Megha. I had complete two bottles!!!! What brand are using for your skin now?

      Delete
  5. Nicely reviewed :)
    This one never suited me though :( :( I wish it worked out for me since it is so affordably priced :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! You too!! I will have to take another look at the ingredient list. I have hypersensitive skin but this somehow worked for me. Praise the Lord!

      Delete
  6. I love this face wash so much! Not sure if I'll change my mind in winters but believe me CC, it's a savior right now.

    And hey, are those papaya leafs? Loved the picys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, Lancy. You guessed right. Which also means you are an avid gardener like me. Yaaay, thank you :)

      Delete
  7. Nicely reviewed...

    Even i gave it a try but it did not stand on the expectations.

    http://www.thetownbird.com/

    ReplyDelete