FEM GOLD CREAM BLEACH GOLDEN GLOW REVIEW


      FEM GOLD CREAM BLEACH GOLDEN GLOW Review


I use bleach rarely and only for special occasions as I do not use any other form of hair removal for the face, I prefer to mask any facial hair for functions using a bleach as it is simple, painless, can be done at home and is quick. If used in the right way and depending on the product suiting your skin, it is the best way to make facial hair unnoticeable.

FEM GOLD CREAM BLEACH GOLDEN GLOW
GET THE REAL GOLDEN GLOW
The new Fem Gold Crème Bleach comes with real, pure Gold in it, which gives you the real golden glow that makes you stand out against the fakes. Not only does it come with a beautiful fragrance but also special moisturizing ingredients which give you a soft creamy experience of bleaching
Fem Gold Crème Bleach works wonders just in 15 minutes and leaves the skin radiant & glowing. The real gold particles added to the powder activator leave behind a soft golden shimmer and shine on the skin. 
The new Fem Gold Crème Bleach will be available in 6.6 gm and 26.4 gm packs priced at Rs 26 and Rs 39 respectively. Also a special parlor pack is being introduced at Rs 135. 
9 out of 10 consumers believed that they get a golden glow on their skin with the new Fem Gold Crème Bleach. Also, 8 out of 10 beauty parlour professionals endorsed the fact that the presence of pure gold gives that real golden glow to the skin.
SCIENCE OF BLEACHING
Your sking is in a constant battle with damaging elements like dust, UV rays and pollution. This takes a toll on your skin making it look dull, tanned and lifeless.
Fem Bleach gives you an edge in this everyday battle by lessening the burden on your slin and undoing the damage caused. It also ensures that you get a perfect result each time, gently and in minutes, providing you the loving care that your skin deserves.
The Science behind Bleaching
To help ensure that you get the best results with the least amount of hassle, we conducted a thorough study on Fem Bleach range. The results speak for themselves.
It was found that minimum melanin levels, which imply maximum fairness, were achieved within 15-20minutes along with a low Erythemal score, implying maximum safety.
This helped show that fem bleaches deliver excellent results in terms of fairness and safety when applied for 15-20minutes.



Fem Gold Creme Bleach (With Real Gold) - Golden Glow - Fairness in 15 min - For all Skin Types
Pack Contains :
Net Weight : 26.4g
Cream Bleach - 11g
Herbal Powder Activator - 2g
Pre-Bleach Cream - 1g
Post-Bleach Cream - 1g



Instructions for use of Fem Gold Cream Bleach:

1. Wash face with tap water. Pat dry.
2. Mix the contents of cream: activator in the ratio of 6g cream with 0.6g of activator.

    For a single use pack of 6.6 g you can mix the entire jar of powder into the cream tub and mix well. The quantity is sufficient for face and neck. In case of a large pack, maintain the same ratio of cream:activator
          6.6g packs is for 1 uses
          26.4g packs is for 4 uses
          237.6g pack is for 36 uses
Press shut the power activator tube after use properly.
3. With the help of the given spatula mix the cream bleach and the powder activator for 2 whole minutes till the powder completely dissolves in the cream.
4. Using a spatula or finger, apply the mixture on the area to be bleached taking care to cover all hair to be bleached. Avoid application on eyebrows and around the eyes.
5. Allow application to remain for 15 minutes only. For Stronger bleach of facial hair, the appliacation can be kept on for futher 5 minutes. For darker to wheatish skin type this may not be required.
General instruction :
Wash off with tap water only. Do not use soap for 5 hours after bleaching.
Note :
1 : When using FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH for the first tim, prepare a small appliacation as per instructions and apply it on arm or behind the ear. If excess irritation occurs, you are allergic to the product, if not, you may proceed with the application.
2 : The effect of the bleach lasts for 2-3 weeks. However FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH can be used again after 21days.
3 : If used as per instructions, FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH is harmless, has no side effects.
4 : Use FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH for all skin types.
IMPORTANT:
1. Mild irritation is natural during bleaching.
2. FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH does not remove hair but only bleaches i.e Changes the colour of the hair to match your skin colour.
3. FEM GOLD CREME BLEACH removes suntan. It makes your complexion glow.


MY EXPERIENCE AND THOUGHTS



I always do a patch test on inner elbow skin and it did not cause any adverse reactions.
It did not irritate my skin and it was not very strong
It lightened my facial hair quickly.
I noticed that the granular golden specks in the activator melt into the cream bleach and give it a glistening glow which transfers on to your face and physically imparts a glow. 
Once you wash off your face, some of the particles that have adhered on to your skin impart that golden glow. There is no other glow if these particles come off haha
It does a fairly good job of lightening the skin.
It is a mild bleach and will not bleach your tan away, I was pretty tanned when I used this from a beach visit.It doesn't lighten your skin tone, is what I feel.
The hair that was bleached stayed that way for two weeks tops.
It is a good product and I found it safe to use.
I do not recommend bleaching regularly with this product. 
Like I said I use it very rarely.

Hole in my wallet: Rs.27 for 6.6gm pack which is for one use for the face.

 it 

What product do you use as a bleach? Do you use something natural or store-bought?

Tags:

Share:

42 comments

  1. I bleach in 3-4months. Nice review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Vanu. I try to stay away from it as much as possible.

      Delete
  2. What is the right age to start bleaching?


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Above 20 years is the right age to start bleaching. Younger facial skin can find it too harsh.

      Delete
    2. after 60 years old is d right age to start bleach. after 60 u wil grow old, skin become dull n dark...and your husband wil stop admiring at ur beauty, worst than that he may go after other gurls...lol
      so to prevent this, start bleaching ur skin after 60...

      Delete
    3. hmmmm interesting point of view there. Maybe the husband should start using bleach then. lol

      Delete
  3. Nice review dear..:) i have used other variants from them but not this one... i guess i should try it too<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the other variants too but got about to reviewing this one so far :)thanks, Niesha, hope you enjoyed your Sunday :)

      Delete
  4. nice review..me too use this one and like it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bleach scares me! I don't mind rocking a beard. ;) I get my upper lip threaded though.. And I bleach my hair otherwise but not my face. IT BURNS! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree bleaches are scary, just have to be very careful when using one. One of my friends in college used it and ended up with a Beard!!! rofl it wasn't funny though because we had a party to attend and she was burned and bummed out. I've never threaded my upper lip.

      Delete
  6. Since a long time m hunting for a bleach. M planning to buy FEM gold bleach. Let's hope it will work for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pradnya, my fav bleach is olivia, this one works well too :)

      Delete
  7. when do you start noticeing that your skin is more ligther ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Margherita, it's an immediate effect. Your skin instantly is lighter because of the chemical hydrogen peroxide in the bleach.

      Delete
  8. After how many days you start noticeing that your skin is more ligther?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Immediate result, Margherita. You don't have to wait even a day to notice the change.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Not at all, Yazmin. I wish it was. If it were permanent one wouldn't have to keep applying every other month. The effect wears off soon.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Sweety, your skin is very young. Kindly avoid chemicals till the age of 18. And I would recommend using bleach only for very special occasions. Instead you can use some natural remedies like mix lemon juice with sugar granules and gently scrub your skin and leave it on for 15 mins. If you use this on alternate days you will get mild bleaching effect.

      Delete
  11. hai...i want to buy this product..can pless contact maisalmahshadik@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not sell the product, only review it :)

      Delete
  12. i want to know whether that changed hair colour lats forever or for days ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Jeevan. This is a temporary effect, it may last only a few days. it's not forever. Thank you for your comment

      Delete
  13. i want to know whether that changed hair colour lasts forever or for only days !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may last for upto 1 month, depending on the application method used. Thank you for your comment,Jeevan.

      Delete
  14. should it be applied on other parts of the body like toes and fingers?And i will also like to know if the face should be left without applying any other thing till the 21days that u apply the fem fairness?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Suzzy, you may pply to the dorsum of your toes and fingers. Yes, you are not to apply any other treatments on your face for the time after you apply fem fairness. I would also add that you should not step out in the sun, after. If you do, then use an umbrella and a sunblock with a very high spf like 50+, else your skin may face damage.

      Delete
  15. so it should be applied on face repeatedly only after 21days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's best not to re-apply thar often as it will definitely lead to skin damage in the long run. They say ideally after a month. But I wouldn't suggest it.

      Delete
  16. hlo..
    m eczima patient ..
    can i use bleach..??
    and after bleach use any antisptic cream..??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For eczema, your dermis is already so thin. Please refrain from using anything that is chemical. Avoid using bleach on your skin. You will regret it. Do not use it at all! Why do you want to bleach?

      Delete
  17. I m 17.could I use bleach as I have black pimple marks on my forehead and cheeks too.I have to attend my cousin's wedding next month and I read want to get rid of these messes from my face

    ReplyDelete
  18. I m 17. Could I use fem gold bleach as I have pimple marks on my forehead and cheeks too.nd I have to attend my cousin's wedding next month and I really want to get rid of these messes from my face.Yaa one more thing to mention that I have sensitive skin and it is fair to wheatish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do not remove acne marks, they just make the facial hair lighter. I would suggest that you don't use it.

      Delete
  19. If your skin I'd sensitive, it is recommended not to use bleach
    Especially not on acne prone regions of the skin as it will cause irritation, peeling in the affected portion. You may consult a reputed dermatologist for troubled skin

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mam i'm 18 years boy i did my first bleach when i was 16 fruit bleach and second one after one month gold bleach on my acne prone skin and i made my acne worse bleach effect isn't permanent?and damage can be healed right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acne prone skin, I have stated several times - DO NOT USE BLEACH, please! Usually the effect of bleach isn't permanent. It depends on the damage it has caused. Some cases, I don't want to make you worried, but it can be permanent. Please use aloe vera gel on your skin, for details how to use, mail me I will let you know. Don't buy store bought aloe vera.

      Delete