Garnier Pure Naturals Exfoliating Face Wash- Eucalyptus Leaf Extract Review

   Garnier Pure Naturals Exfoliating Face Wash-  Eucalyptus Leaf Extract

First of all, I have to admit. I love anything Eucalyptus. Having said that, I have Eucalyptus oils, Eucalyptus creams and now I WANT a Eucalyptus tree. So when my eyes fell on this product, there was no pause between wondering what it was. I saw Eucalyptus and this was in my cart.
It is summer and my skin's been misbehaving. Alot!
I feel itchy and then suddenly I get rashes, at times, acne. All in all, am just a mess.
I try all kinds of things to keep my skin cool in this sweltering heat. Are you all facing similar troubles with your skin? I have to spend a while in the heat when I commute so it doesn't make things easy. Summer, you bring me so much cheer but you also making me sweat and break out.
What does the brand claim
It is an effective daily face wash that helps to remove excess oil and imperfections and helps to prevent them from re-appearing. It's unique formula blends an alcohol-free gel with active ingredients. Micro-particles exfoliate the dead skin cells that deep cleanses and purifies pores and imperfections.

BEST FOR
Combination to Oily skin

How to use
Apply on wet face. Gently massage in with fingertips concentrating on the forehead, nose and chin avoiding the eye contour. Rinse thoroughly. Use Once a day.

Ingredients

Mint extracts, Orange Fruit extracts, Eucalyptus leaf extract, Lemon extracts.

MY THOUGHTS

I really love the smell, the look and feel to this product. 
I am not a scrub-kinda girl, so the only thing that I wish was they launched this in a scrub-free version.
Even though the scrub particles are really minute and the tiniest most micro blue plastic-feeling beads you will ever find, I still wish this face wash didn't have it so I could use it more than once a week. Let me add, the micro-beads do not dissolve as you wash your face. They are insoluble beads.
It is not harsh and is quite alright but at this moment, my skin has become very sensitive, and so I miss using this product alot.
I love using it in the morning, otherwise, as it feels so refreshing in this heat and almost wakes me up. It doesn't give any tingling sensation but just the smell. It's so pure and I feel like I am not living in a city hehe just for a few seconds. ;)
The product has is a colourless gel with bright blue micro-beads, you need very little product and it lathers very well so it will last a really long time.
It cleanses the oil from your skin, it will not remove blackheads as it is very gentle and the micro-particles just about brush the surface of your skin and pores but again I have to stress do not use this if your skin is agitated in the slightest bit. It may do more harm than good. As a matter of fact, not just this scrub, any scrub would feel the same to sensitive skin.
It will leave your face matte for almost two hours in summer.
It will not do anything for your pores to minimize them.
I love the ingredient list and I can feel all these ingredients in the face wash while I use it.
I will always repurchase this and their mint one. I like that on the same lines too. I have already re-stocked them both. 

I hope you have enjoyed my review. Stay tuned for many more. Cheers :)

Hole in your wallet: Rs.120 for 100ml of product. 
                                   Rs.68   for  50ml of product

I ♥  it 

Share:

27 comments

  1. Ohhh looks like a nice product :) :) . . .n 30% discount on medplus is awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rashmi, it is a nice product and I have been noting that medplus gives good discounts. wondering when everything will be 50% off or more hihi ;)

      Delete
  2. So it basically does nothing to acne? :o Shouldn't use if having acne? :P Lemme know! :) Great review Ms.Coral Crue :)
    Love,
    Namita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It cleans up a greasy face. That it does really well. I would not use it on agitated skin or active acne ever. Only if you want a good scrub down, should you use it but never on your acne-prone skin. It will not do anything for acne except keep your face nice and clean, Namita :)

      Delete
  3. nice review..even i like this product very much...following u...if u like follow me back..http://cutenailstudio.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks alot Puja, following you too :) I really like this alot.

      Delete
  4. Nice review dear :)
    even i love eucalyptus..
    I want to try it for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used it an hour back, feeling refreshed hehe. thanks, Niesha. :)

      Delete
  5. nicely reviewed Coral
    I think these are the same beads used in Garnier 3 in 1 Facial also

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vaguely remember a non scrub version of this or maybe I'm getting confused with the mint face wash from Garnier, which has a similar packaging. Anyway, nice review! I also love eucalyptus :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog. I haven't seen a on scrub version for this because I'd love to buy that. It is the mint one that you are talking about. I re-stocked on that too. So we are eucalyptus freaks then. hehe :)

      Delete
  7. great review! :) i have this product too.
    just wanted to let you know that i am hosting a great giveaway btw, 3 organic handmade bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so sweet, Nina. thank you very much. Sure will be joining your giveaway. :)

      Delete
  8. great review...Its a nice product:)

    M ur newest follower..Please follow and support my blog too
    http://makeupholicworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i tried the old one but this is so gud...nice review coralcrue...
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems like it will work on my oily skin! Also the fact that it has Eucalyptus is interesting! Will try it! Good review :)


    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does work well, chp_dzn. thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  11. @Amina, I am also getting over with this product.I like it's smell

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have got normal skin can i still use this product..???? will it affect my skin..?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will not affect your skin. But you can try it. if you have drier skin, then I suggest you opt for a creamier option like Nivea or Dove.

      Delete