Himalaya Herbals Gentle Refreshing Toner Review

For refreshing our summers, what can we do without toners especially in a high humidity region as I dwell in. :) Yes, everyone, today is toner-review day. I like using rose water to tone my skin but sometimes I get bored and look for something new and that is how I came across this particular toner. I wanted something closer to nature.
I have been using this toner from Himalayas brand from the past year. Yes, I haven't been able to finish it yet but I am almost done with this bottle hence a review is apt right now.

I had mailed the company regarding a con in this product and let me tell you how receptive the team at Himalayas is. They have actually improved upon this product. As soon as this bottle is over with, I want to try out their improvised version.

Let me break it down for you all. This is a very gentle toner and it will not cause any sensitivity or break you out. It is very mild. Dry skinned beauties will love this product as it is also moisturizing. Which brings me to the con part. Oily- skinned beauties would find their skin a tad greasy after dabbing this on their face with cotton. That is what happened for me. I had contacted the company for the same and they brought out the new variant.

This is what the product claims : 

Ingredients Include:

  • Jasminum sambac (Jasmine, Jati)
  • Mimosa pudica (Sensitive Plant, Lajjalu)
  • Origanum majorana (Marjoram, Marubaka)
  • Citrus limon (Lemon, Nimbuka)

Use Directions:


After using Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk, pour a few drops of Gentle Refreshing Toner on a cotton pad and wipe thoroughly over your face and neck.



Action: A special blend of herbs that controls excess oil secretion and makes your skin oil-free. It is enriched with Lemon and Jasmine which refresh and cool your skin, Sensitive Plant extracts that control excess oil secretion, and Sweet Marjoram that nourishes the skin, to keep it healthy and radiant.


The product is watery and not thick, very refreshing and I like the fragrance, has a hint of lemon to it and some other nice almost floral or citrusy fragrance. Very pleasant to use. Feels nice on the skin. 
This product has no alcohol in it which is what you see in most toners which have harsher chemicals in them. That is a major plus point especially if you have mature, dry or sensitive skin. 
The only minus I could find is that it leaves my skin greasy as I already have oily skin otherwise it's a really special product and I will re-purchase this as soon as I am done with this.
I am planning to buy the Himalayas under-eye cream which so many beauty bloggers have been raving about so I need to make a trip to the store soon.

Hope you all have had a chance to try this out.

Hole in my pocket: Rs.70 for 100ml 

Share:

6 comments

  1. i am planning to buy the new one after my recent stash gets over, thnx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get my hands on the new one, it has some of my favourite ingredients in it especially lentils! yaaay!

      Delete
  2. I have this and absolutely love it :) Nice review... glad to learn that Himalya actually listens to its customers <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love it too :) Himalaya is one company that really listens to it's customers and cares for their feedback. :) have a lovely weekend, Shalini

      Delete
  3. sounds like a nice product :)

    ReplyDelete