Head and Shoulders Anti Dandruff Shampoo Review


I do not have the issue of dandruff but I wanted to try out this shampoo. I generally do not use Head and Shoulders brand of shampoos because of the same reason. Though this anti-hairfall range of theirs quite interested me.
There was nothing particularly noticeable about the smell. It looked slightly orange cream in colour. Very creamy consistency. Quite thick. Lathers very well and you do not need this much for it to give good lather.
I can't comment on the efficacy to treat dandruff but it doesn't give me that over all good feel over my other shampoos.
I do not see myself getting this again. They have a lemon variant. I am tempted to try just for the smell but I think I should refrain.
Before I completely strike this one off, I have to add that I know two people who really love this shampoo so you could give it a shot but for me it's a sure miss.
MRP- Rs.135 for 170ml
           

Share:

18 comments

  1. Nice Review....Coral...This shampoo is famous for dandruff problems na especially my hubby uses this whenever he gets dandruff :p hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh,he does. Good it works then. A good shampoo for dandruff then. Thank you for your comment, Radha :)

      Delete
  2. I tried this shampoo once. Didn't quite like it because I felt it does nothing to get rid of the dandruff!.. But nice review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review dear.:) but me never tried it.
    My brother uses this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know everyone who knows someone who is using it. It must be doing it's job then :)

      Delete
  4. Awww, how sweet of you, thank you, dear Beatrice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you so much, Ana. how sweet of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havent tried Head n shoulders yet. Would give this a pass. Thanx for the review:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, Megha. Have a great Monday :)

      Delete
  7. oh, thank you, will definitely visit your blog. :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a huge fan of Head and Shoulders. To me it's always just felt like using soap on your scalp, but that may be because i have such sensitive skin!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing post, I always liked it:

    Check here for more info on How to Get Rid of Dandruff Naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This the excellent post which I have seen and it helped me a lot , Thanks for sharing it!!
    Head & Shoulders Anti-Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very kind, Peter. I am glad it has helped you :)

      Delete
  11. Hi Coral, thanks for the reviews really appreciate your efforts :) great job.... as per you which one is the best anti dandruff shampoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can check out Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, The Body Shop Ginger shampoo and I prescribe Cipla 8X anti-Dandruff Shampoo for my patients. Hope these help you and thank you for your comment :) Really appreciate your thoughts. Another important thing is to watch the diet. Cut out oily, spicy and junk food, your dandruff will get sorted out in time.

      Delete