Lay's Swiss Grilled Cheese Flavour Review

Oh boy! It's the weekend and it's time to get naughty. 
I went shopping and I didn't shop for good eats this time. I decided to let loose for this particular weekend. I know, I know. I did say I would eat healthy and I was. So for a change to tie up some loose nerve endings, I decided to stock up on trash. Not too much. Just for trial snack sake.
I usually run through the biscuit and chips section and instead of sprinting this time I decided to stay. For once. Quietly looking at the packets and packets of flavours and variety that is available now in the Indian market. WowZa!
I must add it didn't take me too long to ponder over this flavour. It was a bang on purchase. Cheese, that too Swiss! And the word 'Grilled'. I didn't notice the spicy red chillies on the packet and before you know it, Ms.Naughty-does-it was already munching away at the bag.
It's really tasty. And a great fix for any cheese addict. There is the definite flavour of sharp, smoked out cheese like cheddar. A great purchase for any cheese lover. So surprised you get this flavour for ten bucks!! I really enjoyed it while eating. It was definitely very spicy too, so there was a lot going for me with both the cheese and the spices kicked in. I was quiet for the entire while through munch time.
The after effects post eating phase was not so pretty. What I mean to say is, since I do not eat junk food all that much, I started to have some mild irritation and burning in my epigastrium and was quite uncomfortable through the night. The feeling didn't go away till had downed lots and lots of water. So much for junking it out. But I still say, you can try it but don't finish the entire packet. Have two chips and stop at that. If you are someone with gastric problems, don't even go there. It's not really healthy. I won't be buying this again. I'd rather eat healthy cheese instead. Naughty Lay's!! You make me greedy.

Share:

15 comments

  1. This is not fair. I want it now. Yum yum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha come home. I will give you from my stash :)

      Delete
  2. Hahah.. Oh god!.. That's so funny!.. Loved the review. I am not a fan of cheese flavor but love spicy. But still that pic looks yum, I would definitely try it out in future. Just once :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't like the flavour of cheese. Lucky! I get attracted to it and it's not good. I love spicy too but sometimes I can't stomach it. :)

      Delete
  3. Surely unhealthy but well...I also get a few packs some days :) Wud def try this flavour as I love cheese n spices :) YUMMMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Saniya :) I won't be eating anymore for a while again. I hope to starting working out soon. very soon! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. lol Rachna, I seem to be really getting good at that :)

      Delete
  5. Uff! I Wanna Have This Now! The Pics Are So Tempting,Mouth Watering.. *Closes The Tab Lest Runs Out To Grab a Packet*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heena, just looking at the name and package was enough to make me grab this! nice pics, na :) hope you found your packet.

      Delete
  6. How did I not know about this!! Definitely want to try this flavour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karishma, that's exactly what I thought when I saw it first. I checked twice to make sure it was an Indian product too lest it retailed for 300 odd bucks.

      Delete
  7. Okay, i want this now!! I lvoe love love cheese! I have to go out tomorrow and look for this flavour..and pester the shopkeepers to get this asap if they don't have it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swati, hope you found it. I am crazy for cheese too. Nothing beats the real thing but this was a nice option for a cheesy snack. Hope you got a pack of it to try :)

      Delete
  8. why did I see this post at midnight :( now Im craving this :( lolz I will go hunt for it in the morning :) nice clicks Pras <3

    ReplyDelete