The Body Shop GrapeSeed Glossing Serum Review

Hello dear bloggers and friends
I have been having a very interesting and fun-filled week in which I met a lot of new people and friends.
Every night got back in bed thinking about letting go and being free and happy all the time. What's stopping me, right? :)
I also cut off my really long hair as I was finding it unmanageable to  shower and dry it up really fast in between juggling my duties, gym and leisure. It's a much shorter do now and feels so much lighter. I miss my long hair though, it gave me a more feminine and mature look. Oh, well, here's to a change.
Getting on to today's review.We are talking about the grapeseed glossing serum from the Body Shop.
It sounds really exotic but when you look closer at the second picture, you notice the imagery of green grapes and hence the ingredient is the seed of green grapes. Isn't that so cool and so natural!!!
THE BODY SHOP GRAPESEED GLOSSING SERUM REVIEW 
                         
THE BODY SHOP GRAPESEED GLOSSING SERUM REVIEW

A glossing serum that adds great gloss and shine to the hair. It also helps to moisturize the hair and is easily washed out. Suitable for dull or frizzy hair.
This serum smoothes the hair to give natural-looking shine. A little goes a long way.
Easily washed out.
Grapeseed is enriched with essential fatty acids that help to repair the skin's moisture barrier, thus helping to restore smoothness and suppleness.
Sesame moisturizes and helps to soften the skin. Provides vital income for small-scale farmers.


BEST FOR
Those suffering from dull or frizzy hair.

INGREDIENTS
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Buxus Chinensis(Jojoba)Oil, Sesamum Indicum(Sesame)Seed Oil, Limonene, Fragrance, Linalool, Citral, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Eugenol, Isoeugenol

HOW TO USE
Warm a small amount through hands and run lightly through the tip layers of your hair while styling. Can also be applied to wet hair before drying.

MY EXPERIENCE AND THOUGHTS
It is a clear, colourless gel which feels sticky and thick to touch.
It has a citrusy fragrance.
On application it gets completely soaked in to the hair shaft without leaving any greasiness.
Adds a lovely shine to the hair.
Smoothens invariably and gives hair added softness.
After a few minutes of application you do not realize that you have any product in your hair compared to other serums that I have tried before, which is really an added bonus.
It eliminates frizz to a certain extent. I especially love to use it on wet hair just after towel drying.
Makes combing way more manageable and untangles knots in your hair.
You do not need much product.
It is expensive but way better than what you get in the markets at the moment. 
The pump dispenser is handy.
Hole in my wallet:Rs.545 for 75ml of product.

What do you use to tame your hair? 
/

Share:

23 comments

  1. Nice Review Coral...
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rasa Nandini, I am fine, hope you are having a wonderful day. thank you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review CC :D :D The grape seed ingredient seems tempting!!! Happy day <3 <3 Hope you're doing well and good sweetz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! you should upload a pic with your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow..last time i almost got it..but then thinking it wud be too greasy, skipped it..am getting it very soon then..thankiesssssss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review.. I believe I don't need to tame my hair .. they are pretty manageable .. the only problem being I have oily hair so I try n stay far away from hair products (except shampoo ha ha) cos of the fear of it weighing down my hair..

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review! i want to see a pic of you with your new haircut! :) btw even im thinking of chopping off my locks.. its driving me crazy even though i dont have long hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never found the ideal serum lol
    this sounds nice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review dear.. Will try it..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice and detailed review.:)
    Today itself I have visited body shop, will try it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lancy, thank you so much, dearest :) Am doing really great.
    @Seraphicgirl, I shall try to soon. :)
    @Preetha, when used sparingly it doesn't get greasy at all compared to drug store serums. It sort of evaporates ;)
    @Saumya, you are lucky that you have manageable hair. True, if your hair already has it's own oils, you do not require anything more.
    @Deepika, Sometimes a change is really needed, I do feel sad though after chopping it all off but the freedom is great. You have gorgeous curls though. But the fact that I was running short of time and couldn't take care of it was really getting to me.lol
    @Dr.PoisonIvy, neither have I but till then this is good for me :) tad expensive but will do for now.
    @Aarthi, thank you, dear.
    @Riddhi, thank you for reading :)
    @Niesha, thank you so much, I tried to cover everything possible about the product.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chopping off long locks can help lower the amount of time it takes to maintain them, but I totally understand missing them! Great review for this product. I haven't tried The Body Shop's hair products, but glossing serums are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice review... this looks like one cool hair product... thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. @GirlieBlogger They really do :)
    @Mlle Chicolatte Welcome in here, true that, now just got used to the haircut as it's so easy to shower and out the house :)
    @Amina thank you, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your blog..the posts are great and i LOVE your layout.. especially the header!! just a suggestion..make the blog post section a bit wider if you can..i think that will be more aesthetically pleasing..!! :) :)

    P.S.i just followed you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey! Nice review..I use Loreal Liss Extreme Serum..does a good job of keeping my hair manageable :)
    Great blog..following you now! you can follow me back if you like :)

    http://glitterarty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi dear,
    i have an award for you, Kindly check out the link:

    http://www.indianbeautyforever.com/2012/10/some-more-awards-from-some-wonderful.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Reshmi, you are most welcome :)
    @Fathima, thank you dear. the only problem is I do not know how to make the blog section wider, can you help me out with that? I have always wanted to do so as you suggested, but don't know how.
    @Avantika, I will look up liss extreme, thank you for your lovely comment.
    @Niesha, So Sweet, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete