TRESemme Hair Fall Defense Conditioner Review

We expect a conditioner to transform one's hair magically in the shower. With hopes of such transformation, I purchased this along with the TRESemme hair fall Defense Shampoo. I do not have any hair fall, by the way. Just wanted to know what these magical words on the bottle could do for me.

The packaging is white as opposed to the black for the shampoo.
It's a flip open cap that helps to dispense the product.

The product has a semi-thick, gloopy white consistency. No pearlescent shine like the shampoo. It smells of something floral. You can slap it on your hair easily and leave it on for a while to do it's magic.


Leaves the hair moisturized and detangled but doesn't do much for the frizz.
  It does leave my hair bouncy though.
  You do need a lot of this if you have thick and long hair like me, that way the conditioner gets over way faster than the shampoo.
   My expectations were a bit high on this one but oh, never mind! Moving on to better things and the search for the perfect frizz-ender continues.
Might I add that since it's getting extremely humid, I am using all kinds of save-my-hair products these days.

How's the weather where you're at?

<3

Share:

24 comments

  1. I liked climate control more than this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even I feel climate control is better than this one, thanks Megha :).

      Delete
  2. Hi Praseena!. I have used Tresemme's conditioner and it leaves my hair soft. I am not sure if it's the Hair defense line. Too lazy to get up from here and go check it out :P. I will review the shampoo/conditioner, probably next month or so. I like the packaging of the one you reviewed. The one I use is 900ml and pretty bulky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Naz. I have used the Tresemme conditioner while in Dubai and that was good for me while I was living in air conditioned environment, worked great for my hair but now that I am in humid India, it's not working out well for me. Even I brought back the 900ml bottle, it lasted the entire year for me so much so that I got bored of it. lol

      Delete
    2. Oh I see!... Well yeah, am sure this one will last me a long time, particularly because I dont use shampoo/conditioners a lot.. Maybe once or twice a week. Depends a lot on when I am oiling my hair. These days I been really lazy..

      Delete
  3. About the weather, it rained yesterday night!. Nice weather. But it's the onset of summer, here in UAE :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already super Hot out here, dreading the coming months. :( On the plus side, we have mangoes, jackfruit, cashew fruit, chikku all in bloom in our garden. the fruits are really so tasty right now.

      Delete
  4. I like Tresemme Always :D
    nice review dear :)
    my recent post : http://vogueandvittles.com/wedding-diaries/friends-wear-wedding/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it works well for you, Urashi :) You have a lovely name btw

      Delete
  5. i'm always disappointed by tresemme somehow.. oh well. hyderabad is getting hotter by the minute! time to take out the shorts and tank tops ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am yet to be impressed. Staying tuned for a better version. I know, it's time to start skimpy dressing, that's the only way it works ;) <3

      Delete
  6. it does not sound that great..i have scanty hair.. i would skip this.. thanks fr the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Natasha. Hope you had a great weekend. I am planning to travel out of state tomorrow.

      Delete
  7. The product was so-so for my hair, though I love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice review! I have used the other version and liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the review...I am yet to try this but I shall skip now :) <3

    www.beautynbuzz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am waiting to see a good frizz fighter from the brand :)

      Delete
  10. sadly non of the tresemme product suits me
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say, they are absolutely not working in this heat and humidity for me , either.

      Delete