Majestic Monsoons

I don't want to start the post with the 'C' word, but what a year....2020! Goes without saying, right? My blog has migrated to wordpress but that does not mean I won't be updating in here, either. This started as a pet project and slowly turned into something that meant more than just a few words. People, places, love and lore. Love has been the central point of my existence. Without it, I do not function. Whatever I do, I try doing it with love. I would lay down my life for it. The question is, Is it really worth the heartache and pain? What happens when it ceases to exist in your life? Do you let yourself wilt away? Or do you just start to rise from the ashes, that it leaves behind. I feel I've learnt so much on my journey through this heart. The heart is the only part of your body that can travel. No, I'm not mad. I've really experienced how it moves through distance, time, space; it travels and touches everything around you. It does not have to be in words, emotions....it still does reach the people you love. Been through so much pain and suffering, that I think my heart exploded and burnt my entire system. They say time heals everything. It does but you need to shift focus to that which loves you. And stop focusing on that which does not. Giving your love and energy never gets wasted, in any way. But expecting it in return will always lead to some form of failure, somewhere, sometime. I have experienced it many times. And I think I am coming out so much stronger than I have ever been. Just when I thought it was all over, comes young love...a quiet young love, shyily calling me, burning, shining bright again. I refused to recognise it at first. So youthful, effervescent, refreshing, making me laugh so loudly that it worries people around me. But now when I look it in the eye, or try to atleast, I can clearly see it. Maybe exploring it would be a good option for us now. Once bitten, twice shy! I am definitely not going to let this go. I can see it for what it is. I will not refuse to shy away from you anymore. Will wait for more <3

Share:

0 comments