Ripple Dust Tea Review


To stave away cravings, I like to have cutting chai. In my serious life quest to find the perfect tea brand, I recently launched into buy chutki packs of all kinds of tea available anywhere and everywhere.

Hence I came across this brand too.

The picture of the lady on the packet was quite key in me picking the packet up in the first place. Advertisers please take note!

What I really, really, really wish was they would have instructions on how to brew the perfect cup of tea with each packet. Why, oh why is it presumed that every Indian woman...or man...knows how to make tea the right way? My family has been doing it for years and no one knows how to make a good cup. Not even silly ol' me.

So, I don't know what to call it all down to. This tea that I brewed came out alright but not exactly what I was looking for. I wanted the perfect brew like the kind you get in the roadside chayya kada where the un-mistakeable flavour of tea beckons your nose into the stall and you plonk yourself on a stool or wooden bench waiting to get that first sip that helps charge your innards.

This tea when brewed with milk, does not quite hit the mark for me, I have tried it in every which way possible but the only way I got it right was when I used it without milk.

The hunt is still on for good tea.

Cheers!

Share:

8 comments

  1. I have never heard this brand of tea before but yes I miss that tea ka taste in my cup of tea now a days.. hard to find a decently prized brand,, Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many brands out there now, hard to choose at times. I like Wagh Bakri, it's quite good. hope you had an awesome sunday, dear.

      Delete
  2. I have never seen this brand. It's quite true that the chai from chaaya kadas is just something else taste and smellwise. I dunno if it can be recreated at home. Those people never giveaway their tips and tricks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Kannan Devan brand, I believe. I know they never giveaway their awesome tea secrets lol

      Delete
  3. I dont drink tea but uncle aunty are fond of taj mahal :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Taj Mahal and Brooke Bond is what most people seem to favor :) thanks, Megha

      Delete
  4. Ripple dust tea so nice ..... Blended tea....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like this brand, nice! So how do you prepare your cup?

      Delete